Arrival Locations and Times
The Outpatient Imaging Center is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. For procedures scheduled during these times please come to the Outpatient Center entrance on Madison Avenue near the intersection with Dunlap Street.
We also provide additional outpatient hours for some services. For procedures scheduled between 4:30 p.m. and 8 p.m., Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Saturdays please check in at the registration desk in the Emergency Department entrance located on Jefferson Avenue. Services offered during these expanded times include: CT, MRI, Ultrasound and Routine X-Ray Exams.
We can accommodate walk up/unscheduled patients. In order to arrange a secure timeslot, scheduling ahead of time is recommended.
Important Patient Arrival Information
- If you are a new patient, please arrive at least 30 minutes early so that all appropriate paperwork can be completed.
- Be certain to bring your insurance card, even if you have brought it in the past.
- Make every attempt to wear metal free clothing and remember, it may be necessary to change into an examination gown for certain procedures.
- If there is any possibility that you may be pregnant, please notify our staff at the time of scheduling. Also, please inform the technologist performing the exam that you may be pregnant.
- If you have had a prior allergic reaction to iodinated contrast (x-ray dye), such as hives or difficulty breathing, please let us know at the time of scheduling.
- If you have pertinent x-rays or prior imaging studies of a similar type, please bring them.