3 Easy Steps to Apply for a Regional Medical Center at Memphis Volunteer Program
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer! Regional Medical Center at Memphis knows the value of service and we have made it easier for you help make a difference in our community. Whether you are participating in a community event or volunteering at our hospital or medical offices, we need and value your ongoing support. There are so many ways you can volunteer and Regional Medical Center at Memphis is happy you chose to do it with us!
STEP 1: Determine your area of interest (click the link to find out more information on each program)
- Adult Volunteer Program: Adults, over 18, who are currently not enrolled in college, but want to be of service.
- College Student Volunteer Program: A program that accepts local college students, 18 and over, at the beginning of the fall and spring semester; each volunteer is asked to commit to one semester.
- Seminary Student Program: Current theological students interested in completing a Supervised Clinical Pastoral Care Practicum.
- Chaplains’ Assistant Program: Volunteers with an interest in spiritual care that offer interfaith service to our patients and their families.
- Foster Grandparents Program: A program for volunteers over 55, who offer support to premature infants and newborns.
- Johnson Auxiliary: A volunteer auxiliary, for people over 18, which raises funds and resources for the MED Foundation, manages the hospital Gift Shop and ministers to the needs of the patients, families and staff.
- Teenteer Program: Summer enrichment program for high school teens, ages 14-18, interested in the healthcare field or healthcare administration. (information available Spring 2013)
- Group Opportunities/Alternative Spring Break: Special events or short term volunteer opportunities.
STEP 2: Submit an application
STEP 3: Complete and submit additional forms
Once your application has been completed, you will enter the Volunteer Process. Click here for more details.